How can I combine two files into one bigger file?
- Current Version:
- Requires Windows:
- XP / Vista / Seven
- Make the following in order to combine two files together:
- Import both files into Audacity.
- Select the second one by clicking on its label (the area around the mute/solo buttons).
- Choose "Find Zero Crossings" from the Edit menu.
- Choose "Cut" from the Edit menu.
- Place the cursor by clicking in the first track, after the end of the audio.
- Choose "Paste" from the Edit menu.
- Play the audio file in order to hear the results. If you want to save the results, use the Export commands in the File menu.